A fairy entertaining costume maker
You may know Suzan Mianowski as a St. Charles mom, an art teacher, a jeweler, a seamstress, a designer or the owner of Brigit’s Hearth.You also may know her as Lady q’IDar, the Klingon Costume Goddess. Or as Lady Brigit, the costume maker selling “magickal attire” at this weekend’s World of Faeries Festival at Vasa Park, 35W217 Route 31, South Elgin.
Read more on The Beacon News
Gen Con gamers have become the cool kids
Ask a lot of people in Indianapolis what Gen Con means to them and they’ll probably say some variation of the following:
Read more on The Indianapolis Star
Star Trek Outfits Related Info
- Shatner’s Star Trek II Costume Sells For $37.5K + Full Report From Heritage Auction | TrekMovie.com
- Hot sexy woman TOGA Goddess Costume (Dress & Drape only, armband, headband and shoes not included) Comments | Children's Shoes Girls
- Costumes – Why are the 10 angry squirrels in a Klingon costume Americans refer to as Condoleeza Rice,?
- 3828 170th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98008 | MLS# 115196
- 290 Nicole Dr Unit F, SOUTH ELGIN, IL 60177 | MLS# 07589067
- how do you make a greek goddess costume?
- Look Forward to More of This: Terrible Klingon Elvis Costume [Cosplay]